Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I love Vex

I wish Vector the Crocodile actually looked and sounded that cool.

Also, for the record, this is the best Awesome Video in the series so far, I can't stop watching it.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

That voice.

I cannot get over that voice, so sultry and entrancing.

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

Cheap

The animation is so choppy, I feel like I'm being fed ideas that would have been cool to animate rather than animate itself. The premise is weak, and for a Smash Bros tribute, it's pretty lame.

The only way I can see that this was so well rated was because of people from your school like "Anglehomie" below and Nintendo fanboys up-voting for the hell of it.

KartuneHustla responds:

hahaha, what? I'm at a university and I don't know anyone here who even knows what newgrounds is. Nice try though :D

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Tight game

I love how everyone is named after Final Fantasy Mystic Quest characters.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Most amazing flash I've ever seen.

For something so simple, the way you present information comes across in such an awesome way.

Makes you feel so small yet so big at the same time.

New Album Pt. 4 New Album Pt. 4

Hypnotic

I swear that those voices put me in a trance every time.

Every time.

KillTheTrucker responds:

Make sure you don't get addicted to them ;)

New Album Pt. 1 & 2 New Album Pt. 1 & 2

Sent me into a trance.

That's a great start an album any way you look at it. It was toying with my mind hard. I couldn't tell if I was pumped or relaxed, it was an experience.

What are the actual voice samples? It sounded like the voices were virtual at first, but I'm no so sure. The "oo"s coming in at 2:30ish also bewildered me. I absolutely loved it. I'm also curious as to what software/suites you used for everything, because the drumset samples are great. Is this Cubase?

I need to start reviewing songs that aren't as good so that these 10s mean more. Great work.

KillTheTrucker responds:

Wow, thanks!
All voices are samples, got some problems with my microphone inputs on my computer and I've lost my mixing panel on some friend of mine. I should ask it back, but I haven't had the time yet.
I used FL Studio 8 XXL for this, I had to use three drumsets equally to make them loud enough, and did some extra mixing and editing with FL's mixer.
Great software, really.

Thanks for your review :)
Best,
KTT

Evil Schemes Evil Schemes

Sick sounds

I gotta ask, what software do you use? That's an excellent sound for what I assume is MIDI.

Also, A+ on the scheme-y. Very evil.