Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I love Vex

I wish Vector the Crocodile actually looked and sounded that cool.

Also, for the record, this is the best Awesome Video in the series so far, I can't stop watching it.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

That voice.

I cannot get over that voice, so sultry and entrancing.

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

Cheap

The animation is so choppy, I feel like I'm being fed ideas that would have been cool to animate rather than animate itself. The premise is weak, and for a Smash Bros tribute, it's pretty lame.

The only way I can see that this was so well rated was because of people from your school like "Anglehomie" below and Nintendo fanboys up-voting for the hell of it.

KartuneHustla responds:

hahaha, what? I'm at a university and I don't know anyone here who even knows what newgrounds is. Nice try though :D

Bambee Bambee

Freaking wild.

The humor is so offbeat. It's like a sick mix between Ren & Stimpy and the occasional AWESOME cartoon. Never seen anything like it.

Although that bird bit was a little cheap, the miracles of life and death are priceless.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

An average flash at best.

Great flow and animation. I'm not really fond of furry, animal-human spliced things, but the action sequences were awesome.

The sound was horrific though. I had to turn off my speakers in order to watch the flash without shattering my ear-drums. The text at the beginning was also huge turn-off. I don't watch ANIMATED flashes to read; if you want to have a story, try placing in some effort to convey it through the animation. If you're not sure how to do that, I suggest you look up the Brackenwood series.

Good job though if this really was one of your first attempts at flash.